trans-ws message

Subject: [no subject]

Do you have any comments on this?

There are some other issues that I could use some help on also:

1. I would appreciate it if you could give me some background on the
relationship between WSS, SAML, and the other web service/XML security
specifications in place.
2. As regards terminology, I have heard the term WS-Security and WSS used.
According to Eve, WS-Security is a proprietary standards, whereas WSS is an
open standard, controlled by OASIS, which is based on WS-Security.  Can you
confirm that this is correct, and if not explain the differences, if any,
between WSS & WS-Secuirty.
3. Are there any publically available implementations of WSS - preferably
open source?

Many thanks for you help on this issue.

Regards,.

Steve