trans-ws message

Subject: Charter

Hi all,

I have updated our charter

I changed the following paragraph to include a reference to any localisation task.
"At the core of a Translation Web Service is the ability for a customer to submit content that requires any localization task. They can request quotes for service and/or request other services from multiple vendors and for each party to understand what the other is asking of them. Metadata used within a Translation Web Service must be standardized and published. "

I have yet to have a proposal on what we could add to say what our longer term vision is.

Thanks,

Peter.

Peter Reynolds, Software Development Manager
Bowne Global Solutions
3, West Pier Business Campus, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Tel: +353-1-202-1280
Fax: +353-1- 202-1299
Peter.Reynolds@bowneglobal.ie
Web Site: http//www.bowneglobal.com