trans-ws message

Subject: [no subject]

Agenda:
1/ Roll call=20
2/ Minutes of last meeting=20
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id
=3D6622
3/ Draft specification=20
http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/TransWS+Specification+Document
It was agreed at our last meeting that Peter will deal with the sections
from 1 to 4, Andrzej will deal with section 5 and Magnus section 6.=20
see also Andrzej's mail
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/email/archives/200
412/msg00003.html
4/ Future direction of TC=20
5/ AOB

Minutes:
1/ Roll call=20
Present: Magnus, Andrzej, Peter. Ian Harris of thebigword attended as an
observer.

2/ Minutes of last meeting=20
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id
=3D6622=20
This was read as correct record as this meeting was not quorate it was
be accepted at the next meeting.

3/ Draft specification=20
http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/TransWS+Specification+Document=20
It was agreed at our last meeting that Peter will deal with the sections
from 1 to 4, Andrzej will deal with section 5 and Magnus section 6.=20
see also Andrzej's mail
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/email/archives/200
412/msg00003.html=20

Andrzej has reviewed section 5 of the specification. The only issue he
discovered was the reference to SOAP attachments in section 5.2. Magnus
has implemented his suggested change.

There was a discussion on the issue of SOAP attachments. Ian pointed out
that most of the work which they get involves small jobs with rapid turn
around times. He suggested that SOAP attachments would be needed to
support this. Magnus pointed out there were a number of ways URIs can be
used to deal with these sort of jobs. It was agreed that Ian would think
about this and get back to us if he felt we need further discussion.

Peter reviewed Sections 1 to 4. He has not completed this but has far
found no major issue. The Introduction will be done last. Magnus
suggested that in the TOC the order for the calls should be
requestQuote, acceptQuote, retrieveQuote and not requestQuote,
retrieveQuote, acceptQuote. This is how it is in the Translation and
Request Quote page. It was also suggested that the reference to SOAP
attachments at the end of this page should be removed.

Magnus reviewed section 6 but has to do about another hours work on it.
He raised the issue that AssociateResource and DisAssociateResource do
not currently feature in the history information and they should. He
also had an issue where he lost the edit button on the Reference files
page. Peter will contact Stephen about this.

It was agreed that after anyone has made a change in WIKI they will
export a copy of the page. It was also agreed that we will eventually
have the specification in the style Yves Savourel used for XLIFF.
Andrzej has volunteered to do this.

4/ Future direction of TC=20
It was agreed that we will not discuss this until after completion of
the committee specification.

5/ AOB  none

6/ Next meeting  January 20th, 2005.

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id
=3D6775

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web
browser.