translators message

Subject: Your Email Has Won The Lottery,Congratulations!!!

                            FREELOTTO  INTERNATIONAL

FROM:THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF:Ref No:GTR/548923/MPP, BATCH: 14/0017/SPM/IPD
RE/AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE.

  The Freelotto International is a(computer programme)headquartered in
Spain,Main aim which serves to promote music,theater,art,literature,
projects in the social and political arena with a focus on health,as well
as science,research, and higher education.Most recently the foundation
set up the NEW HOPE LOTTERY is to give out prizes based on the computer
ballot system.By doing this the foundation seek to encourage the use of
Internet for academic and business pursuits.
   We are happy to inform you that your email address has been selected
as one of the lucky email addresses in the category "c" of the online
lotto conducted by freelotto International.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
     The (Free-Lotto)was conducted by a first of its kind automated
computer balloting system,where by email addresses of(50,000 email
addresses),were extracted from all continents of the world.A draw was held in
different categories and winners emerged from different parts of the
world and they are entitled to various cash prizes depending on their
different categories.Thus,you are entitled to a prize money of
1,500,000.00 euros{ONE MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EURO ONLY}Reference number
for your prize is:GTR/548923/MPP,Ticket number:TB2/50183/BN.
How was the selection process done?

   As a category C winner,you have been selected by computer balloting
system where only email addresses are soughted,from a total number of
50,000 email addresses drawn from all over the globe.
    After an automated computer ballot of our International Promotions
Program,only ONE winner emerged in this category and therefore you are
to receive a lump payout of 1,500,000.00 euro.To immediately claim your
prize,please contact our claim agent below are the contact information
of claim agent.
MR  PAUL  VANFRANT CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
(Legal Practitioners/notary public)
HEAD OFFICE C/ESPANA CARLOS 21
478935.MADRID,SPAIN.
TEL: 0034-646-468-264
EMAIL TO:notarizations@excite.com

   Provide Prize reference number-GTR/548923/MPP and winning ticket
number-TB2/50183/BN for confirmation.In your best interest(s),you must
initiate contact within two days of receipt of this correspondence.
Freelotto International code no: TY/09786/JK
    You may be required to provide any of the above information during
the process of collecting your prize.We congratulate you once again and
it is our hope that you participate in any of our international
programs in the nearest future Thank you.
Sincerely,
Mrs.Jacklin west,
Promotions Manager
Loteria International.
    You are to provide the below details,to enable the speedy
evaluation and processing of your winnings.we advice that you adhere strictly to
their procedures to avoid any disqualifications and subsequent
cancellation.
1. your full names
2. your full home / office address
3. direct telephone and mobile/fax numbers and email
the above detailed information will be absolutely necessary to file in
your claims.

PLEASE NOTE:YOU ARE TO KEEP ALL LOTTERY INFORMATIONS FROM PUBLIC AS WE
WILL NOT ENTERTAIN CASES OF MULTIPLE CLAIMS PROCESSING OR COMPROMISE
THE PRIVACY AND SECURITY OF ALL OUR WINNER.THIS IS IN LINE WITH THE DATA
PROTECTION ACT OF THE FREELOTTO  INTERNATIONAL.
NOTE:FOR MORE INFORMATIONS ON HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WINNING PRIZE YOU ARE
TO CONTACT MR.PAUL  VANFRANT CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES   ON(0034-646-468-264).