translators message

Subject: SW Futures Technology Invented,95% Accurate

Dear gentlemen:
Hello!
In China, a unqiue futures  technology (SW Futures Technology) has been invented successfully  through 20 years of arduous work .After 2 years of market operations ,it has been proved that the SW Futures Technology has been up to an accuracy of above 95%!
In order to extend and accomplish win-to-win market functions,my company will provide technical service for futures investors in the world futures markets£¬including all the main commodity futures£¬index futures and foreign currency futures such as Dowjones index futures £¬SP500 index futures£¬Nasdaq index futures£¬and crude oil£¬aluminium£¬copper£¬gold£¬soybean£¬and US dollar/Japanese yen£¬US dollar/pound sterling,US dollar/Eurodallar£¬US dollar/Swiss franc£®
And two-week free service will be provided to our clients before they become members of SW Futures Technology Club£®And monthly fee of membership is 1500 US dollars£®
Please do not hesitate to approach us for cooperation with us if you trade in futures now£®
Best Regards

Hainan SW Technical Service Co.,Ltd.
E-mail:klementman2004@63.com
Telephone:0086-898-68636559