translators message

Subject: Marketing Promotion - 485059

To translators@lists.oasis-open.org:

We offer E-Marketing with quality services.

1. Target Email Addresses

We can supply target email addresses(compiled only on your order). We
will customize your customer's email list.

2. Send out Target Emails for you

We can mailing your email message to your target customers! We will
customize your email list and send your message for you.

* We also offer Hosting & mail dedicated server.

Hope to here form you soon.

Dont reply to this e-mail. Kindly contact us by
Contacthosting@tom.com   or   Marketingtoyou@126.com

Hollie
Marketing Support
Marketingtoyou@126.com