translators message

Subject: =?GB2312?B?u/XUy7T6wO0=?=

尊敬的客户:

您好!

赢赞国际货运代理有限公司是一家中外合资企业,成立于1982年,总部设在台北。基隆、台中、高雄均设有分公司。由于业务不断发展,近年来成立了香港,深圳等分公司,并在上海、天津等中国大陆主要港口设立分支机构服务。同时,世界各主要地区亦均有长期配合代理,服务网络遍及全球。

本公司为一家实力雄厚的货运代理公司,多年来致力于发展香港及深圳港口至全球航线海运业务,在深圳各港口均有合作良好的集装箱运输公司、报关公司、海关监管仓等,细心关注货运的每一个环节。同样重要的是我们在操作及文件处理海关清关等方面拥有丰富的经验,更能有效地协助客户进出口货物。

本司的主力航线为美国及欧洲线,能够提供你优惠的海运及空运价格,如果有此需要,欢迎来电来函咨询!

本公司与诸多船公司有着良好的合作关系,竭诚为您提供一套最具价格优势的海运运价,及最周全、可靠、高效和密集的船期。

本公司是专业的国际性进出口货运物流公司,不断创新、锐意进取。下设业务部、操作部、客户服务部、海外开发部和财务部,员工均从事国际货运多年,并经过严格的训练,秉持"服务第一、信誉第一"的信念,"稳健务实"的经营方针,提供您经济、便捷、安全之运输服务以符合您的需求,更配合完善的电子商务流程为客户提供系统管理和操作方案。无论海、陆、空、多式联运均可提供报关、商检、运输保险、定舱、拖车、仓储、发单、中转、异地签单、目地港清关及各类运输咨询等服务。
此致
敬礼

李小姐
深圳市蠃赞国际货运代理有限公司
深圳市罗湖区解放路3017号时珍大厦707室
TEL: 86-755-82126058
FAX: 86-755-82126224
E-mail:  echo@win-pass.com
         echotree1234@yahoo.com.cn

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is WIN PASS INT'L LOGISTICS LTD. Our company mainly manage the ocean and air shipment from China to other countries. We play a role as being a forwarder.
We have branches in Hongkong, Taipei, Shanghai and we have agents in Europe, America, Middle East etc.
Our company established a very firm relation with many Shipping Companies. This friendly cooperation gives our company a stable development all along.
We can provide you competitive price from Chinese ports to other  countries' ports. If you want to ship your goods from China to other countries, don't hesitate to contact me and I am honored to help you!
As for the service of our company, we always attaches great importance with credit, each member of our company regards it highly. We believe we can offer you excellent service!
If you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact with us! Your valued support will be very appreciated! Thank you!

B.Regards!
Echo Lee

Win Pass Int'l Logistics Ltd. (Shenzhen Branch)
Tel: 86-755-82126058
Fax: 86-755-82126224
Email: echo@win-pass.com
       echotree1234@yahoo.com.cn