translators message

Subject: Update Your PayPal Account

Dear PayPal customer,

During our regularly scheduled account maintenance and verification procedures, we have detected a slight error in your account information.
This might be due to either of the following reasons:

1. A recent change in your personal information (i.e. change of address).
2. Submiting invalid information during the initial sign up process.
3. An inability to accurately verify your account information due to an internal error within our processors.

Please update and verify your account information with PayPal at:

http://www.paypal.com

If your information is not updated within 48 hours, then the ability to use your PayPal account will become restricted.

Kenneth Pavet
Safe Harbour Department