Subject: RE: Registering for Face-to-Face meeting in March

We now officially have locations for both days of our F2F meeting in the March.

·         There will be a half day session on March 14 starting at 1:00, at NIST, Gaithersburg, MD, in Lecture Room D.

·         There will be a full day session on March 15 starting at 9:00 at CA’s Washington DC office. 1401 I Street, NW, Suite 1220.  They share their suite with a company named Travelport, and CA’s name is not on the Suite.  Visitors can ring the bell and the front desk assistant will let them in.  If folks are taking the Metro, the McPherson Sq. Station is directly across from our office.  We do not have visitor wireless access here in this office, so if folks need connectivity, they’ll need to bring a laptop card or have a Mifi.  (Mary will bring a Mifi.)

Since NIST is a secure facility, we need an attendee list by March 7th.

So if you are planning on attending any of the March F2F, let me know

·         Which day(s) you are attending

·         Whether you are also attending the IDTrust Workshop at NIST on March 13-14   The link to register for IDtrust is http://www.nist.gov/itl/csd/ct/nstic_idtrust-2012.cfm

·         Whether or not you have a US citizenship

Let me know what questions you have.

Best regards,

Mary