Subject: Need volunteer for expanding the analysis template for the session hijacking threat

As a reminder, here is the current list of assignments for expanding the threat granularity in the analysis template.

Peter – Online guessing
Mary – Replay
Shaheen - MIM
Shahrokh - Spoofing
Abbie - Phishing
Cathy - Eavesdropping
?? - Session Hijacking

We need a volunteer for Session Hijacking.  Note, you don’t need to be a complete expert in session hijacking to volunteer.  We  just need someone to have the courage of the first draft.

-Mary