Subject: Re: great F2F and great progress and thanks to our host Hoyos Labs

Thanks hector
Regards
abbie

From: H H <hhoyos@hoyoslabs.com>
Date: Friday, May 15, 2015 at 8:44 AM
To: Abbie Barbir <abbie.barbir@bankofamerica.com>
Cc: "trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org" <trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org>, Peter Alterman <palterman@safe-biopharma.org>, Mary Ruddy <mary@meristic.com>, Andrew Hughes <andrewhughes3000@gmail.com>, Don Thibeau <don.thibeau@openidentityexchange.org>, "scott@scottstreit.com" <scott@scottstreit.com>

All

It was our pleasure to support you. I regret I was not able to attend.

Thank you all

Hector
Hector Hoyos
CEO

Skype. H.Hoyos1

Download 1U now!

Hoyos Labs LLC
1. New York
MOMA building
25 W 53rd 14th Floor
NY, NY 10019

2. Cambridge
Cambridge Innovation Center @ MIT

3. Philadelphia @ Villanova University
-----------------------------
Hoyos Labs Corp.
San Juan, PR 00907-1786
USA
----------------------------
Hoyos Labs UK
Oxford Science Park #S8
Magdalen Center
Robert Robinson Avenue
Oxford OX44GA
UK
----------------------------
Hoyos Labs Europa
Calea Aradului 8
Penthouse Floor 9
Timisoara 300088
Romania, EU
----------------------------
HOYOS Labs Asia
Unit 903 Tower 1
Prosper Center
Beijing, China

On May 15, 2015, at 8:42 AM, Barbir, Abbie <abbie.barbir@bankofamerica.com> wrote:

All

We did have an excellent F2F meeting this week
Our editors will provide an updated draft soon that will reflect the meeting agreements
We also managed to change our bi-weekly meeting time successfully to be at 12 noon on Thursdays, please update your calendars. We will use  the same bridge as before.

I would like here to take the opportunity to thank our host Hoyos Labs for providing us with a great facility, food and wifi. Thank you Hoyos Labs

Regards
abbie

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.