ubl-cmsc message

Subject: [ubl-cmsc] Usage Cases

As Bill pointed out, we need some use cases that we can use to test whether
our context rule syntax really works. Since we seem to be coming to
consensus about using the ebXML work as the basis of our SC (am I jumping
the gun here, anyone?), this will jumpstart what should be an iterative
process. In other words, we can test the use cases right away using the
existing context rules and then make modifications as necessary.

So... any volunteers to develop use cases? These should describe situations
where BIEs are modified by different trading parties in different
configurations based on context. I'm sure there are some people out there
who aren't turned on by our deeply technical discussions but are very
qualified to do this.

Matt