ubl-cmsc message

Subject: [ubl-cmsc] Conference Call Info

Okay, the call is now scheduled thanks to Eve. Thanks, Eve!!

The number to dial is: +1 505 766 5458
The participant code is: #471-564

The call will commence at 8am PST, 11am EST, 5pm CET. The expected time for
discussion is 1 1/2 hours.

I didn't receive any comments on the suggested agenda sent in my last mail,
so I am assuming that we will stick to the points I laid out. If anyone has
comments, please send them out today so that I can post a revised agenda
before the call. I can't anticipate at this point how much time we will lead
for each, so let's play it by ear.

Cheers,
Matt