ubl-cmsc message

Subject: New files

Eve called my attention to the fact that the html file did not show
the figures (I had inadvertently put absolute paths in the src attribute).
This has now been corrected and this zip file should be ok.

Sorry for the mix up.

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442

files.zip