ubl-cmsc message

Subject: Proposed time for call

Dear all,
After some consideration, I suggest we do one of the following options
(rationale at the end of this email)

1. Tuesday 9 am pacific time (little late for our asian friends, but
apparently better for our american/european majority)

2. Friday 9 am pacific time

3. Tuesday 4:30 pm pacific time

4. Friday 4:30 pm pacific time.

Please send me a private email stating which of these options you can and
can't live without. (e.g: 1-Yes 2-No 3-Yes 4-Yes) so we can come to a
decision.

All the best,
	F.

ps. Rationale:

1. No conflict with other UBL meetings:

	Monday: 7am LSC (monthly), 4:30pm Pacific Coordination
	Tuesday: 7am LCSC
	Wednesday: 8am CSC, 9am NDRSC, 10:30am CLSC
	Thursday: 8am TTSC, 10am FPSC, 11:30am ISC
	Friday: 7am Packaging/QA team

2. If no comfortable time for all is available, try to make it decent at
least for a majority.
	- No mid-day PST because it ends being evening for UK, night for
most of the rest of Europe, and middle of the night for Asia

3. Try to avoid too many back-to-back UBL meetings
	- Tuesday and friday only have ONE other meeting, whereas monday,
wednesday, and thursday all have two or trhee.

.-

Fabio Arciniegas - Chief Technical Officer   | "So far as I can remember,
           Postgraphy, LLC                   : there is not one word in
                                             | the Gospels in praise of
   http://www.postgraphy.com/about/faa       | intelligence" - Bertrand
Russell