Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] To define propietary business documents

Hi Todd,

It happens to me that I can't get rid of code sometimes. For example, when
I want to model a small enumeration like whether a ship status is
CCT should I model a ShipStatus? Id (ShipStatusId), Code (ShipStatusCode),
Name (ShipStatusName), or Text (ShipStatusText)? Seems code sounds more
appropriate. I may be wrong since I still don't have full understanding of
the specs, as I said. What do you think?

Best regards,

Thomas