Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] trouble opening p-stuhec-datetime-04 document

Hello Calvin,

I just tried and had the same problem.  I have copied our new portal
maintainer to see if the problem can be corrected.  I have tested the
copy that was put in the mail archives on July 1, and it seems to work.
  It's at:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200207/msg00001.html

(Note that this version of the paper has a slightly "off" filename.)

	Eve