Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: k.wesling@conxpert.de

Name:Kai Wesling
Title:Manager Development
Organization:conXpert GmBH & Co KG
Regarding Specification:V2.0

In regard to issue 20 from Stephen Green, I like to add the comment, that most parties involved use a 'Party' element, but not the Delivery-Party. E.g. in the Invoice we have the /Delivery/Despatch/DespatchParty (and a /Despatch/DespatchAddress which seems double, having an 'Address' element in the DespatchParty element)
So I recommend instead of using the /Delivery/DeliveryAddress element to use a /Delivery/DeliveryParty element of type PartyType. So the problem of needing a PartyName is solved as well and it is consistent with the other parties.