Subject: Re: Test Assertions for Draft 5 of Calculation Rules

Thanks to Jacques Durand of Fujitsu it is now possible
to execute the test assertions (in two steps) against a
UBL 2 Invoice using an open source product (beta)
available as a Google Code project download called
'TAMELizer':

http://code.google.com/p/tamelizer/

The process requires an XSLT 2 processor (such as
saxon): first use xslt file 'genanalyzer.xsl' to transform
the test assertions file and call the output
'testanalyzer.xsl'. Then use 'testdriver.xsl' to transform
the test invoice file and generate a report with an '.xml'
extension. Then open that report file with a browser.
[The second transformation uses the initial output '.xsl'
file as an imported stylesheet. Those familiar with
Schematron will find this two step process familiar but
there are more XSLT files involved and they are mostly
XSLT 2.]

The test assertions must be written not just so that
they conform to Test Assertion Markup Language (of
the OASIS TAG TC) but also a special XPath profile
which allows them to be executed using the engine.
The test assertions for UBL 2 Invoice have been
written in this format and so can be executed as a
test suite. The latest file of test assertions for UBL
can be found here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34722/ubl-ta-draft-0-8-3.xml

Best regards
---