Subject: suggestion to add an ReceiptAdviceTypeCode to the ReceiptAdvice document in UBL 2.1

Title: suggestion to add an ReceiptAdviceTypeCode to the ReceiptAdvice document in UBL 2.1

LS,

While going over the DispatchAdvice and ReceiptAdvice I noticed that there is no ReceiptAdviceTypeCode in the ReceiptAdvice.

I would suggest adding this to the ReceiptAdvice document just as this is available in the DispatchAdvice document as a DespatchAdviceTypeCode.

Regards,

Kees Duvekot

IT Business Consultant

wehkamp.nl