Subject: UBL LATAMR

Hi,

I work as IT Consulting in Argentina. I´m Working in a company which have some branchs in other South America Countries, and I want to ask about the Address Object Class.
The Addresses Format in South America aren´t  the same in all Countries, and UBL Address Object doesn´t have localization...
The UBL LATAMR SubCommite, has produce some localizations? or have I extend the address object.?

thanks for your answer.
Carlos.