Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] PR comment about conformance (BUSINESS DOCUMENT NAMING AND DESIGN RULES VERSION 1.0)

Thank you, Jacques, for your post to the comment
list regarding the public review of Business Document NDR v1.0:

   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/201605/msg00000.html

We met this week and we believe we have addressed
the issues raised in this disposition of comments:

   https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=58133

We have incorporated our dispositions in this
working draft and today we agreed to create a
voting document at the end of this week to vote
on next week for our next public review:

   https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=58140

If you have any comments you would like us to
address before we create our voting document,
please respond to the comment list with your thoughts.

Thank you for your input to the process!