Subject: Re: BEAst proposals for changes in UBL version 2.4 public review

Thank you Rikard, for taking the time to review UBL 2.4 and for your comments, and not least for the introduction to BEAst.

I’ve included your comments in our UBL 2.4 comment resolution log, the latest version is available here: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=70930&wg_abbrev=ubl. I will keep you updated on progress.

Best regards,

Kenneth

From: Rikard Larsson <Rikard@beast.se>
Date: Friday, April 14, 2023 at 2:56 PM
To: ubl-comment@lists.oasis-open.org <ubl-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: Jörgen Erlandsson,Tyringekonsult <jorgen.erlandsson@tyringe.com>, hakan.johansson@kubicom.se <hakan.johansson@kubicom.se>, plb@ebconnect.dk <plb@ebconnect.dk>, Kenneth Bengtsson <kbengtsson@efact.pe>

Hi,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to provide feedback on UBL 2.4 and introduce you to BEAst (The Construction Industry's Electronic Business Standard).

To begin with, I have attached a Word document to this email with our feedback on UBL 2.4. After reviewing the standard, we have identified some areas where we believe it could be improved. We have outlined our suggestions in the attached document to provide insight into how it can be further enhanced.

Secondly, I would like to introduce you to BEAst. As a non-profit organization, BEAst develops standards specifically for the construction industry in the Nordics. However, BEAst has the potential to be used globally as it uses Peppol as a foundation for communication. It is an implementation support that recommends how to implement Peppol in the construction industry. BEAst is designed to streamline and simplify the exchange of business documents between different actors in the construction supply chain.

We would be happy to discuss it further with you if you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Rikard Larsson
CEO
BEAst AB