Subject: Re: UBL 2.4 Statement of Use - Google

Thank you Misha for supporting the work of the UBL TC and for your leadership in implementing UBL 2.4!

Best regards,

Kenneth

From: Misha Narinsky <mnarinsky@google.com>
Date: Friday, February 16, 2024 at 9:16
âPM
To: ubl-comment@lists.oasis-open.org <ubl-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: Kenneth Bengtsson <kbengtsson@efact.pe>
Subject: UBL 2.4 Statement of Use - Google

Dear UBL TC,

I hereby confirm that Google has used Universal Business Language (UBL) version 2.4 Committee Specification 01 dated October 17, 2023, as published here: https://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/cs01-UBL-2.4/UBL-2.4.html. Our use is in accordance with the conformance clauses in section 6 of the specification and has been tested against independent implementations of our vendors.

Best regards,
Misha Narinsky

--

Misha Narinsky | Product Manager, Payments | mnarinsky@google.com | m: 857.991.7183