ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: you are the winner

OY KEIKKAUS ESPARANCE SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY, e.s
       BURDENSTRAAT 21B,
       2053 DS MADRID,
       ESPARANCE.
FROM: THE DESK OF OY KEIKKAUS,INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE, AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: OY/2551256003/22
BATCH: 14/0017/IPD

RE/AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE.
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today 15th septenber winners 2003 0f the OY KEIKKAUSESPARANCE SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMS held on 21st April 2003. Your company, attached to ticket number 025-1146-1992-750, with serial 2113-22 drew the lucky numbers 13-15-22-37-39-43, and consequently won the lottery in the third category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1.2million in cash credited to file ref: OY/25511256003/22.
This is from total amount US$20,400,000.00 shared among the seventeen international winners in this category. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from fifteen million names from Australia, Newzealand, America, Europe, North America, and Africa as part of international promotions program, which is conducted annually.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your funds are now deposited with a security & finance firm insured your name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claims has been processed and your money remitted to your account.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. We hope with the part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes US$1.5billion international lottery.
To begin your claim, please contact me immediately on my email address for information of your mandated claims agent for due processing and remittance of your price to designated account of your choice.
Remember all prizes be claimed not latter than 30th of September 2003. After this date all funds will be returned as unclaimed.
Note: In other to avoid unnecessary delay and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in everyone of your correspondences with your agent. Furthermore, should  there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.
Sincerely
DR JAMES MOORE