ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: How about a new career? get a university degree

Do you have years of life experience in your field of expertise and are being passed up for promotion?

Is your application for employment is being rejected because you don’t hold a University degree?

Call 1-206-202-8213 to inquire about our degree programs.

Whether you are seeking a Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. or MBA

We can provide you with the fully verifiable credentials to get your career  BACK ON TRACK

No testing or coursework required Call: 1-206-202-8213

we are sorry if you did not want to receive this mail.

To be removed from our list please call 206-984-2422