ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: Application is pre apprved. jbxxa

6895160

 Your mtg process is approved, for rates starting at 3.37% Fixed.
 Please use our secure site to fill-out your application, which does not ask for any sensative info.

  After filling it out, you will recieve a 107,000.00 l0 an from one of our lenders.

 Thank you.

 visit us at the link below:

http://www.xmastimerates.com/x/loan2.php?id=phils

----------0433366905entrancewayentranceway5544348934817533762662------------