Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Minneapolis Agenda

I think the preliminary schedule that Jon sent out had UBL subcommittee
meetings down for 2-4pm on Monday...

Here is my proposed schedule for the NDR group; I am making guesses
about the CM group as well, because they both usually involve roughly
the same voting members and observers.

Mon 2-4: joint NDR/CM planning session
Tue 9-12: NDR, Tue 1-5: CM
Wed 9-5: NDR
Wed 9-5: CM, Thu 9-12: NDR
Thu 1-5: CM
Fri 8-10: join NDR/CM wrap-up session

I think we should plan for a maximum of 20 people (to account for
observers).

We will *definitely* need our own computer projector and screen, and
will also need an easel with paper and markers, plus 20 power outlets.
I don't think we'll need speakerphone capabilities, but it would be a
bonus to have a phone line on which we can dial out.

Thanks!

	Eve