Subject: [ubl-csc] Refining the UBL agenda for next week

Here's an update on the subcommittee agenda planning.  I just realized
that the suggestion for a joint NDR/LC session would have impacted the
CM schedule a lot (and I also realized that my first schedule had a
serious bug in it), so here's a suggestion for shifting things around a
bit.  How about this?  This just covers the techie perspective, not the
entire LC schedule.

Mon
   9-2: UBL plenary, lunchtime feature, etc.
   2-4: joint NDR/CM planning session
Tue
   9-12: CM
   1-3: NDR
   3-5: joint NDR/LC session: syntax-dependent features
Wed
   9-12: CM
   1-5: NDR
Thu
   9-12: CM
   1-5: NDR
Fri
   8-10: join NDR/CM wrap-up session

In a moment I'll follow up on this with a request from an external
organization for time to present to the UBL group.

	Eve