Subject: [ubl-csc] CSC meeting on Monday, August 26?

We have a meeting next 11am PT / 2pm ET, right?  I will be attending the
XML/Web Services One conference in Boston that day, but will break away
for this call.  If we can make it shorter than an hour, that would be
great...

By the way, I think I offered my reservationless number for this call:

   Caller paid: +1 334 832 4208
   Toll free: +1 888 422 7141
   Participant code: 242-630

	Eve
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 883 5917
XML Web Services / Industry Initiatives      eve.maler @ sun.com