Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Setting up the subcommittee portal for the public

It's been pointed out to me that the time I suggested for a CSC
meeting (8 a.m. California time 11 April) is when the QA team
meets.  Sorry!

It appears that *most* of you can make a CSC call right after the
QA team meeting, i.e. at 10 a.m. California time 11 April.  This
will be 17h00 in London (which is OK with Sue) but 01h00 in Perth
(groan).  I think that Tim has to be in on this.  I can't do a
call 8-10 a.m. Thursday, unfortunately.  Other possibilities are:

   9 a.m. Mon  7 April (right after the Liaison SC meeting)
   7 a.m. Thu 10 April
   7 a.m. Fri 11 April

Jon