Subject: ATG2 meeting results

Hi All

During this week's ATG2 meeting in Waldorf a number of significant decisions were made regarding the UN/CEFACT proposed XML ndrs. In particular the ATG2 group decided on a significantly different resolution to their global/local debate and this has already had an impact on their review of the UBL naming and design rules set.

Mark will be on his way back home now, I guess, but hopefully he will be able to fill us in with the details soon.

I believe that we need to put this on our csc agenda as there is probably a requirement to discuss the possible ramifications of these decisions.

thoughts?

Sue

Sue Probert

Tel: +44 1425 275117