Subject: OOo input (was: Re: [ubl roster] Notice of pending removal)

Gary,

I'm copying this to the UBL subcommittee chairs as a heads-up.

Please try to get any input to us in the next two weeks.  We're
wrapping up UBL at the meeting in Montreal the week of 28 July and
won't be able to respond well to input received after that.

Jon

   Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:09:05 -0700
   From: Gary Edwards <GaryEdwards@yahoo.com>
   CC: lseaburg@aeon-llc.com

   Hi Jon,

   Thanks for the prompt response.  Your timing is impeccably
   perfect.  At this mornings OASIS Open Office TC conference, we
   discussed the issue of "forms", and it was quickly determined
   that we need to coordinate with the UBL.  Given the initial
   concerns the Office TC took up this morning, i believe there is
   an immediate need to coordinate with the UBL Forms Presentation
   SC, and the UBL Naming and Design Rules SC.  Unless you have
   another suggestion, Daniel Volgelheim
   (daniel.vogelheim@sun.com) and i will try to work up a post to
   the UBL eMail list outlining the immediate Office TC concerns.

   Thanks again for your consideration,
   ~ge~