Subject: Conference call today?

I'm all alone on the teleconference bridge so I'm assuming there is no
Chairs meeting today.

Regarding CLSC we are reviewing drafts modified from F2F decisions.

Regarding FPSC we are revising specifications based on models changed from
F2F decisions.  Every specification document is being revisited because of
the decisions made at the F2F, so we are behind schedule again.

Lots to do and little time in which to do it!

--
US XSL training: Washington,DC March 15; San Francisco,CA March 22
World-wide on-site corporate, government & user group XML training