Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Initial FCS draft

Jon,

you say:

"whether to put the customization guidelines inside the package is
an open question".

Then you say:

"everything that is not normative goes into an informative appendix
[sc. the customization guidelines are not normative?].

Then you say:

"files in doc/ include:

        Code List spec [as applied to 1.0]
        Naming and Design Rules [as applied to 1.0]
        Customization Guidelines"

which seem to indicate that the guidelines as put at the same level as
the NDR doc.

Needless to say, I'm confused.

(Please forward this to ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org as I don't think I'm
in that list)