ubl-dev message

Subject: UBL TC mostly traveling till June

Hello ubl-dev list,

Please be aware that following TC approval of UBL 1.0 as an OASIS
Committee Draft (see the OASIS UBL TC page) and our very
productive meeting last week in Hong Kong, most of the UBL TC
members, including the chairs, are either traveling or on vacation
for the next two weeks.  Our next TC meeting is June 2, and we
should basically be considered out of the office till then.  You
may or may not get answers to questions about UBL during that
time, but you will stand a greater chance of getting the best
answer if you hold off for a couple of weeks.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC