ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: Re: Re: [ubl-dev] Invoice Type Code

This may be of more relevance to UBL than to Oriol's question.

I believe the TRED codelist 1001 may be the one for invoice type code
http://www.unece.org/trade/untdid/d01a/tred/tred1001.htm
Document name code

However it covers far more than just invoices so a subset would probably
be required.

There is also a short codelist in EDIFICE which includes self-billing,
credits and the like:
http://www.edifice.org/REP1/sbibim2.pdf
Against 1001 they have:
"389 = Self-billed invoice
ZCR = Customer issued credit note (*)
Document/message for providing credit
information to the relevant party.
ZDR = Customer issued debit note (*)
Document/message for providing debit
information to the relevant party.
ZSC = Consignment self-billed invoice (*)
Used for consignment
ZSR = Self-billing Invoice Withdrawal
Message (*)
Message issued by the customer to