ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Handling UBL schema with XMLSPY

Roberto

I too found I was getting this problem and I found
it isn't a problem with later versions of XML Spy.
I was assured by the XSD Schema experts though that
the UBL Schemas are correct so I guess the problem must
be in older versions of XML Spy.
Altova does do a free version of XML Spy but it doesn't
validate Schemas with imports (it gives a message to warn
of this) but it might be sufficient for just veiwing the
UBL Schemas.

All the best

Stephen Green

Roberto Freccia <roberto.freccia@dp2000.it> wrote on 09.11.2004,