ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] UBL in real life shipping web services integration

Dave,

Yeah, its tax season here this week - makes everyone a bit crazy.

They threw the Brits' out over a 2 penny stamp tax and replaced
them with a quasi-extortion organization that is beholden to itself
and politicians!   I think every country has one of these now - its
a modern trend ; -)

UBL for tax payments next?  We will of course have to use their
own communications methods, eh?!  No way they'd use just
plain old ebXML for that; would be too simple and obvious!

Looking forward to the start of the cricket and the upcoming
Ashes series - at least cold beer is a universal standard - even
if the sports lingo requires localization and special rule knowledge!

Cheers, DW