ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: the order to invoice cycle (UBL 1.0)

i will forward your queries to the ubl-dev discussion list as I am sure
someone on there will have answers for you.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476