ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: UBL 1.0 Order (fwd)

A suggestion to the quoted situation.  Forwarded on behalf.

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai
SoftML
Tel: +65-6820-2979
Fax: +65-6743-7875
Email: cheekai@SoftML.Net
http://SoftML.Net/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:06:38 -0700
From: Monica J Martin <Monica.Martin@Sun.COM>
To: Alice Delarbre <alicedelarbre@compaqnet.be>
Cc: Chin Chee-Kai <cheekai@softml.net>,
    Tim McGrath <tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au>
Subject: Re: UBL 1.0 Order

Alice Delarbre wrote:

>Dear Sir, Madam,
> I forgot to ask you how to make to differentiate in the order response  two
>orders identical carried out to the same date by the same parties if there it
>is no ID in any of both?
>
>Looking forward to reading you,
>Your faithfully,
>
>Alice Delarbre

If you are including process (in addition to UBL), you could reference
semantic variables that related to the logical business document that
assist in identifying the response. In addition, at the messaging level,
you would also see conversational or message identifiers such as a
reply-to. However, I'll defer to the experts on the UBL specific
question. Thanks.

Chee-Kai, can't post to ubl-dev because I am not a member. Can you post
my recent reply to Alice? Thanks.