ubl-dev message

Subject: Custom order information

Hi,

Is it possible to include customer order information within an order message?

For example: I want to implement an ordering system for a post office. The
orders are for 'movements'. When a person moves from one place to another
he/she can register for a service to automatically forward mail from the old
to the new address.

Orders like this need to hold at least a from-address and a to-address, but
also information when the movement will take place and how long the forwarding
should last.

Would it be possible to use UBL to implement an ordering system like this? If
so, where do I include this custom ordering information?

Thanks in advance,
Franck

Nu 12 maanden gratis Live Eredivisievoetbal bij 20 Mb ADSL voor maar
EUR 39,95 per maand. Bestel op www.versatel.nl/voetbal