ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Data Dictionary for UBL 1.0

[philb@vodafone.ie:]

| I've looked through the last year or so of archives and I can't
| see any mention of this. Does anyone know of a data dictionary
| that explains the UBL schema?

The UBL 1.0 International Data Dictionary is linked from the UBL
TC page.  Here are the URLs; it's the same spreadsheet in three
different formats:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/15631/cd-UBL-1.0-IDD-1.ods
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12243/cd-UBL-1.0-IDD-1.sxc
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12242/cd-UBL-1.0-IDD-1.xls

As you will see, the IDD contains English definitions of the more
than 600 data elements in UBL 1.0 together with translations of
those definitions into Chinese (traditional and simplified),
Japanese, Korean, and Spanish.

Jon