ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] SBS and Restricted Data Types

Hi Joe

As soon as I reread the email, *after* sending it (sorry - in a rush here)
I realised how that might be misconstrued. Apologies.
For
"supply chains... customisations, rather than UBL..."
I meant
"supply chains... rather than UBL"
NOT
"customisations, rather than UBL"
In other words, use a customisation of UBL and the supply chain should be
the ones to do the customising, not the UBL TC.

All the best

Steve

>>> "Chiusano Joseph" <chiusano_joseph@bah.com> 04/05/06 17:04:25 >>>
I want to make sure I don't misunderstand here - please clarify:

<Quote>
I totally agree. But then those supply chains should provide such
solutions, say as customisations, rather than UBL (which doesn't have a
separate body for each industry but relies, I believe, on those
industries to do such things).
</Quote>

By "rather than UBL", did you mean to say that those supply chains
should *not* use UBL at all because they have a need for data type
restrictions? Or did you mean customizations of UBL?

<Quote>