ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] New release and features for jCAM

Stephen,

Yes indeed - that's the next step we're doing.  Rather than a castle in
the air specification we've been spending the past year and change
field testing and refining with jCAM.  It's never an instant process as
we all know with UBL too.  I did the first round of edits on the
specification to support the latest OASIS doc' template over Memorial
weekend - next we're refining the spec' details to align with all the
field experience and improving the examples and tutorials, et al.

As part of that I'd like to have a set of UBL samples.  I think we can
easily do the SBS set now given the autogenerate capability in the
tool.

Looking at the sample I did today - one obvious enhance is to make the
structure layout an <include /> instead of inline.  This neatly
separates the structure from the business declarative content rules -
and provides a straightforward way to do versioning by selecting
structure elements conditionally.

Hopefully we will have a v1.1 ready for team review by end of July - and
then we'll be finalizing that and moving thru the OASIS review process
from there.

Cheers, DW