ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Order message :: Parties & Delivery

Hi Juha

I think we all had exactly this sort of scenario in mind when
deciding to add the extension point to UBL 2 documents. There may be
more to think through on how one would use a single extension point in
the document
to best effect. That is a discussion I would think to be very worthwhile on
ubl-dev.

All the best

Stephen Green
SystML