ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] Stylesheets for HTML rendering of genericode and UBLcontext/value association files

Hi,

The New Zealand Ministry of Education is currently adopting the OASIS UBL
Methodology for Code List and Value Validation (Draft 0.8).

The stylesheets kindly supplied by Ken Holman this weekend are proving very
valuable to us already. They appear to work fine in our initial tests.

The value of these stylesheets lies in their simple to use capability to
display the information contained in context/value association files and
genericode files in an organized and presentable fashion.

This information forms an integral part of the trading partner agreement,
which needs to be clearly understood by a number of people, some of which are
not necessarily familiar with reading XML files. In fact, the angle brackets
have in the past shown to scare some of them.

These stylesheets provide an elegant method to use the real XML files for
user-friendly trading partner agreement documentation, without the need for
deriving such documentation which could easily get out of synch with the real
XML files.

An excellent piece of work - highly recommended. Thank you Ken.

Regards

Juerg Tschumperlin