ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] 'Opensource' XForms for UBL

Hi Stephen,

what Problem/Use Case do you intend to solve with the Forms and can
you sketch an example that gives an impression what you have in mind?

This is somewhat related:

I am considering to use UBL in an integration project that builds
upon Web architecture (as opposed to WS-* Web Services) with strong
use of the Atom syndication format. To really bring UBL on the Web, a
UBL mime type would be necessary (say application/ubl+xml) but so
far, there is appearently no effort to do define one.

What is the groups general position towards a UBL mime type and would
anybody be interested to participate?

(A UBL mime type would for example enable services to declare that
they accept POST requests with UBL payload. Simply using a form
+schema approach as XForms (in part) suggests isn't sufficient from a
Web/interoperability POV).

Thanks for any feedback on this.

Jan