ubl-dev message

Subject: Top 10 uses of XML in 2007

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-xml2007predictions.html

Interesting round-up - I agree APP is of strong interest. RSS is the
largest use of XML on the planet - so APP a natural next step.

This aligns well with the new REST work we're starting for ebXML
registry as well.

Forms - XForms and AJAX clearly will converge in their methods if not
their syntax.

But look what the article says about WS-* - I hate to keep harping on
this - but I'm seeing my prediction of how this will shape out:

1) DIY web services
2) ebXML
3) WS-*

being confirmed here...

DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)