ubl-dev message

Subject: Comparing DespatchAdvice Schema with IFTMIN specification

Hi All,

I went though the some document types in UBL and now just comparing selected
EDIFACT specification. I like to know, can we compare IFTMIN with Dispatch
Advice Schema in UBL?

When I am comparing with following fields in IFRMIN I couldn't find out any
elements in Dispatch Advice UBL schema.

1.	CUX - Currency
2.	MOA

40 = Customs value -